In 2009, I have started flipping stuff on eBay.
In 2011, I have started my first online store to sell socks.
In 2015, I graduated as an Electrical Engineer, and by then, I had three online stores to sell socks, phone cases, and t-shirts.
In 2017, I hired virtual assistants to run these three stores.
In 2019, I started Ecommercebuff to earn a passive income by sharing whatever I know about eCommerce.
These days, I am just doing a day job to keep human interactions live while making most of my monthly income via the three online stores I own.
So, everything I write here is based on my experience doing online businesses from home. See if you can learn a thing or two.
Read my latest articles
- How to sell clothes onlineLet’s find out how to start a small online store to sell clothes online. And, most importantly, let’s talk about building a compelling marketing strategy to sell clothes online. Do you know why a lot of new online businesses fail? Because people don’t just buy that easily.
- How to Make Jewelry to Sell OnlineLearn everything you need to know about making jewelry to sell online. Starting a handmade jewelry business is a lucrative way to make money as a hobbyist. So, I have put together this comprehensive guide to teach you how to make and sell jewelry.
- How to start a blog in less than a minute on WordPress for FREEStarting a blog on WordPress is super easy, and you can do it without any technical knowledge. Whether you want to start a blog for fun or to make money online, WordPress is the cheapest and quickest way to start a blog.
- How to write a compelling blog post in just 30 minutesA blog is a business. So, if you can write a blog post faster, you are lowering the costs of running your business and increasing your profits. English is not my first language, but still, I manage to write a 1000 word blog post in just 30 minutes, thanks to the below steps. 1. Create […]
- How much can you make from affiliate marketing?I am an affiliate marketing beginner, and I make $450 a month from a blog that gets just 500 visits a day. So, how much can you make from affiliate marketing?